Ever heard of FIRE?

It's the new age movement that is taking the world by storm - Financial Independence and Retire Early.

Living in Singapore can be stressful. We've been voted the world's most expensive city, cost of living is skyrocketing, and our wages have failed to keep up in tandem.

It can get pretty frustrating. Which is why I'm such a huge advocate of FIRE, and spend hours on this blog sharing my tricks and teaching folks like YOU how you can turbo-charge your own savings and be on your way to financial independence sooner.

What do you want to do if you no longer had to work for a living? I want to travel the world. I've so many dreams and side projects that I want to embark on, but they won't pay the bills. Well, what if I never have to worry about having enough money to pay for my monthly expenses anymore?

That's what FIRE is about. 

Given how complex (and daunting) personal finance can be, I've put together a Roadmap to Financial Freedom to help you get started on your journey. It covers stuff you'll never learn in school, and basically stuff that no one will tell you about.



The best thing is, this is a JOURNEY, not a competition. It is your journey, so your time to reach each milestone may be different. Celebrate each of these milestones, because it means you're closer to being financially free!

I'll see you on the other side!

With love,
Budget Babe

0 Comments